DNA QLD - Australia's Paternity Specialists
The only NATA accredited laboratory in Queensland
The fastest processing time in Australia
DNA QLD specialises in DNA testing for:paternity, maternity, migration,Family Law Court, Child Support Agency, Child Safety cases, wills and estates, and deceased testing. DNA QLD is the only testing company in Australia to have a 24 hour helpline answered by a DNA Scientist-call us on our 24 hour helpline 1800 362 753
DNQ QLD is owned by Health Professionals:a Medical Geneticist and a Genetic Counsellor, and our Scientific staff are NATA accredited Family Law Court Reporters
DNA QLD offers a non-legal alleged father & child test for $350.
Legal testing for Family Court,changes to Birth Certificates,Child Support payments and other legal or government agencies starts at $595.
DNA QLD's testing laboratory is located in Brisbane and is the only testing laboratory located in Queensland. Some websites claiming to be paternity testing companies are only an office and send samples to undisclosed laboratories who are not quality accredited with the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA).So,you may be unsure of the accreditation of some compnies handling your samples.DNA QLD can organise testing for clients anywhere in Australia or overseas.
Immigration and visas:
Immigration testing costs from $595 - please contact us on 1300 172 837 to discuss your case.DNA QLD is an accredited NATA facility and is approved by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC).DNA QLD can organise the collection for the family in Australia and family members living overseas.We send all samples overseas by International Courier. Please contact us about your individual case.Your immigration case must be handled from start to finish only by a NATA laboratory. Unsecure DNA collection and chain of custody procedures is not accepted by the Department of Immigration & Citizenship.Beware of brokers and resellers posing as accredited laboratories.
Advantages of using DNA QLD :
- Healthscope is one of Australia's largest Pathology companies exclusively uses DNA QLD to process all their paternity cases for Australian & Asia.
- Is fully accreditated by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) where accreditation is only given to laboratories that fulfill the highest criteria
- Is owned and operated by a Specialist Medical Practitioner and an Allied Health Professional enabling an extensive network of medical and academic associations
- Is not a provider of cheap paternity testing, we provide results with a high accuracy and high credibility for both legal and non-legal testing. We run all samples through a capillary sequencer and do not use less reliable testing protocols or overseas laboratories with unknown qualifications
- Is a specialist paternity facility with experienced staff and personalised care
- The biggest provider of prenatal testing in Australia
- Has the fastest processing time in Australia - DNA in a day *
- Offers a free DNA collection service from our DNA QLD laboratory in Brisbane CBD - DNA in a day*
- Is the only company in Australia specialising entirely on paternity
- Has the highest level of ISO and NATA accreditation
- Is a Brisbane laboratory with Queensland owners and Directors
- Offers Legal, non-legal, immigration, genotyping and prenatal testing
- Offers testing for all Australians - wherever you live
- Is affiliated with more than 400 collection centres in Australia & Asia
- Is able to test for a relationship between siblings and grandparent to grandchildren . Please contact DNA QLD for details and prices.
We provide paternity services to:
- Department of Immigration & Citizenship
- The Australian Government Solicitor
- Child Protection Case Managers in Queensland
- Department of Human Services NSW
- Department of Human Services Victoria
- Families SA
- Safe Family Cards Australia
- Men’s Rights Agency
- Lone Father's Association
- Aegis International
- Private investigation agencies
- Healthscope Pathology
DNQ QLD easy step guide:
- Complete the application form and payment details and send by mail, online or call 1300 172 837
- DNA collection kit sent to your home,doctor,or your closest Pathology centre
- Fast track with a 1-2 days processing time available
- Results sent out by Registered Australia Post
- After testing, please take time to complete our online customer survey Take the online customer survey now
*Contact DNA QLD for details
DNA QLD reserves the right to refund at DNA QLD's discression, a percentage of the purchase cost for any cancelled paternity test which is cancelled within six (6) months of the purchase date. Any testing purchased prior to this date will not be refundable.
Parent Company :Genesis Clinical Genetics Pty Ltd ABN 59 116 516 084